I’m wating and watching my phone. No, not for a guy. For the recruiter at the firm I had a final interview with. I’m not supposed to hear until tomorrow, but a decision could be made early. Surely stranger things have happened, right? I’m not expecially anxious for it to go one way or the other, I just want to know the result so I can deal with it. I mean, if I don’t receive an offer, I have my Plan B and it also means I’m probably staying local. I would be disappointed because I’d by lying if I didn’t say that I didn’t want to “win” but it sure would be a lot easier. If I do get the offer, well, there’s a whole lot of thinking to do.