- I think I did/do love Cutie.
- I met someone from Match the day after Cutie dumped me. I thought it would cheer me up and I thought that getting right back on the horse would be a good idea. He had really bad teeth. I had a poor attitude. No wonder I haven’t heard from him.
- I was so sad yesterday that I had to take the day off work.
- I’ve completely lost my appetite. I’m choking down tuna from a can as I type this. I haven’t washed my hair in a few days because I don’t know if I can muster the energy to style it. Getting out of bed has been a chore.
- I can’t trust my own instincts and I don’t even know what the truth is anymore.
- I’ve put myself on the back burner for men. Skipping workouts, staying up too late, just to spend time with them. I’m falling back into old habits.
- I’m starting feel negative and bitter again.
- I feel bad about myself. I could be thinner, prettier, smarter, nicer . . .
- Even if I loved and lost Cutie, I learned a lot from him and our relationship during our time together.
- I’m recognizing my bad attitude and I’m trying to do something about it like pushing it aside or rescheduling dates until I might be feeling better. I’m fighting myself to not go back there.
- I know I need to ride out the pain, learn from it, and be a better person because of it. It’s just a part of life, not the end of the world.
- The path I’m traveling is confusing, difficult, and I’m often second-guessing myself. But it’s the right one.
- I know that FWB situations are not in my best interest, not at this point in my life anyway.
- Regardless of what’s going on in my life, I need to take care of myself. I need to be the best me that I can be for me, and if that’s not good enough for someone else, well, I did all I could and at that point, it’s not me, it’s him.
- Some people see it in me, and some don’t. Just like I see it in some and not in others. It doesn’t mean they don’t like me. It doesn’t mean they don’t think I’m pretty, sexy, smart, or good enough. It doesn’t mean I did anything wrong. People chase it and in the process don’t see some important things. They also overlook things in people who have the it-thing they are looking for that should be taken into consideration when choosing a relationship. That’s life.