About a week ago I received a comment from K. over at Sorry I Am Not Sorry about a versitile blog award nomination. I had no idea what that meant, so I thanked her in the comments section and never thought about it again. Then, today, I saw a comment from BB (Brooke Bardwell) at XOXO Luv BB about the same nomination. I’ve done my research and learned that this is a good thing, but comes with some rules (ugh! rules!).
The rules are as follows:
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
There will be a part two and maybe a part three on this, when I catch up!